To fulfill their degree requirements, graduate students can check which classes are being offered each semester and ensure the proper paperwork is completed for both the graduate school and department. This page also includes information on both on-campus (e.g., UGA teaching assistant support and the Preparing Future Faculty program at UGA) and off-campus sources for professional development information.
Graduate Student Development
- Teaching Assistant Support
- Writing Center
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Chronicle of Higher Education’s Career Network
- Council of Graduate School’s Resources for Students
- National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
Originally compiled by Kecia Thomas, updated by Victoria Plaut.